The new Aqua Marina RACE 14’0”,
in width of 27”, which gives enough stability to be in control when conditions get choppy, but fast and slippery to cover distances quickly.
With our new Quadruple Stringer Technology, combined with lightweight Double Layer Technology, these boards are much stiffer yet lighter. You would be astonished at their outstanding rigidity. The combination of speed, stability and floatation is so impressive for such narrow boards. The tool-free slide-in Racing Fin and upgraded heavy-duty coil leash make the new RACE a ready-to-race package.
- Streamlined outline for clean and fast waterline and effective strokes
- Non-print EVA footpad of diamond grooving crocodile skin, ensuring ultimate grip and comfort
- Solid neoprene carry handle specifically designed for a comfortable grasp
- Built-in side rail pad design helping riders easily find balance during high-speed paddling
- Upgraded air valve rubber patch providing user-friendly instructions and better airtightness in harsh environments
- Newly-designed tail kick pad for critical bottom turns and cutbacks
- Double Layer Technology for weight reduction and increase in stiffness,
- combined with quadruple stringers for extra rigidity and less power loss during paddling
- Molded hydrodynamic rail edge design creating clean water release and highly improved paddling efficiency
- Removable slide-in Racing Fin for good tracking ability
|Fin System||1 Racing fin|
|Max Air Pressure||18 psi|